Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November

I'm obviously pretty bad at updating this blog.  I could just post random things that I bookmark and think are neat, but what's the fun in that (That is also why I have a pinterest account.  Let me know if you want one)?  Or, I could post pictures of the cat, but really, even I know that no one is interested in seeing a bunch of pictures of how "regal" Hunter has gotten. (hint: Henry VIII regal, timeframe: last wife)

Anyways, there are some exciting things coming up that I don't want to talk about because I am superstitious about jinxing things, but once I get absolute confirmation, I'll ramble about it.  

Z


(oh, if anyone wants more cat pictures, I've got a ton of them, including one where Hunter is Jabba-the-Hutt-ing with a Princess Leia pez dispenser.  Yes I staged this.  So?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

asdfas